My Fur Baby

So, I'm a ferret mom. My little Odie just celebrated is first birthday three days ago. He sleeps like a weirdo and doesn't cuddle unless you pick him up while he is sleeping but he is the absolute best. The best thing about having him around is that he loves to play. We like to play with him in our bedroom and we tend to keep him on the bed. But he learned to jump off of it a long time ago. He loves to play in bags, and yes we watch him. When he's really excited he makes this cute little sound almost like the wind was knocked out of him but that doesn't slow him down. When I have taken him back to my parents place in the past, my mom has an indoor dog (a chihuahua with all bark and no bite) that he absolutely loves to play with. He despises baths but hey, he needs them. Also, because I'm sure some of you may be thinking, eww ferrets are gross and they smell, but Odie is neutered and had his glands removed before I ever bought him so he actually only smells just a little. We give him a bath every two weeks and clean his cage pretty much daily. He's a strong little guy too. I have a video of him dragging my boyfriend's steel toed shoe across the living room floor (he likes to hide our shoes under the couch for some reason). As time goes on I will be sharing more pictures and stories (and videos once I figure that out) of the little man that makes me smile from ear to ear every time I see him.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Day

Depression

Friendship