Another Day

The snow storm that came through here was a nightmare. Blowing snow, 6 plus inches, and icy roads. I damn near went through an intersection and I was only going like 15 miles and hour! It was negative 26 windchill when I left work and my face was completely frozen. I work at a grocery store and I bought food and drinks for the football game tomorrow (go Titans😀) and I could barely push the cart through the snow.
You know, I don't know why I'm complaining. I grew up in the Midwest so I'm used to this, but it still sucks to live here. I'm so close to graduation and when that happens, I am so out of here. At least today was a better day depression wise. Until I got home. My boyfriend went through my phone when I was sleeping and looked at my location log from months ago and started accusing me of shit. Now first of all, I have nothing to hide on my phone because I am not that type of person. He has my pass code to prove it. And second of all, he's the one that has been caught talking to other women in the past so for him to accuse me of something really put me in a bad mood. I'm going to leave him. I have to. There's no hope for us and his insecurities are driving me up a wall. The only problem is that I make less than $20,000 a year working part time and cannot afford to pay rent in most places so this is going to take some time. Hopefully all goes well. It's time that I fix my broken wing once and for all, and it's going to start with me leaving and working on it alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression

Friendship