Daily Recap

Well, a few weeks ago I applied for an internship in an HR department. I thought everything went well and I really thought that I was going to get it, but they decided to cancel that particular HR internship program in general. So I need an internship in order to graduate, and being on thin water with graduation as is, I have been frantically looking for one, so I applied for a different HR internship at the same place, and they called me today!! We had a fifteen minute interview over the phone and in an email I received that they wanted to start this program on the 20th of this month. I was getting a little worried that they weren't going to call, but when she was talking to me today, she told me that they needed to get someone in the door and they needed to do it quick so I am seriously hoping after the interview I have set up on Monday I will be offered a spot with them. My goal is to be hired after the completion of the internship.
And in other news, I live in the Midwest, which means there's always a prediction for snow. And this week we are supposed to get like a lot, because no one can seem to narrow down how much it really is (go figure). So I must prepare for that and hope that I will be able to make it to work on Saturday. Or maybe I'll just stay home and have a snow day.
Well, time to go study for my test tomorrow. Until next time world, I'll still be here, trying to fix my broken wing. One day I will be flying again. (unless I get buried in snow😉)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Day

Depression

Friendship